Religious Liberty Foundations
Family Research Council Action believes that religious liberty is more than the right to attend a private worship service. Religious observance has a distinctly positive effect on community and national life. The fostering of religious liberty is a hallmark of our culture as intended by our Founding Fathers and practiced by tens of millions of Americans.
- Biblical Principles for Political Engagement
- Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- Hostility to Religion: The Growing Threat to Religious Liberty in the United States
- Religious Liberty and the Wedding Vendor Cases
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- International Religious Freedom: What It Is and Why You Should Care
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- How the "Equality Act" is Actually Unequal, Unfair, and Unjust
- The Unfairness of "Fairness for All"
- Equality Act versus Fairness for All
- The Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act: Ensuring a Free Marketplace of Adoption Providers