Fighting for the American Family
FRC Action, the non-profit and tax-exempt legislative affiliate of Family Research Council, was founded in 1992 to educate the general public and cultural leaders about traditional American values and to promote the philosophy of the Founding Fathers concerning the nature of ordered liberty.
FRC Action is a 501(c)(4), non-profit education and lobbying organization based in Washington, D.C. FRC Action is dedicated to preserving and advancing the interests of family, faith, and freedom in the political arena.
FRC Action seeks to fortify the traditional foundations of civil society through efforts to educate, inform and influence elected officials in support of the country's historic ideals of equality under the law, and the unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness on which the nation was founded.
FRC Action Supports:
- Constitutional and legal protections for life in all stages from conception to natural death.
- Preference in public policies for heterosexual marriage and the traditional family.
- A strong national defense and foreign policy rooted in national interests and ideals.
- Tax and fiscal policies that strengthen rather than weaken America's families.
- Restoration of the constitutional balance in relations between church and state.
- Judicial and Executive restraint that respects the original intent of the framers of the Constitution.