Family Research Council Action champions marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society. Properly understood, "families" are formed only by ties of blood, marriage, or adoption, and "marriage" is a union of one man and one woman.
Critical to legislation
- Family-Friendly Tax Policy: Practical Ideas for Helping Parents
- Stopping Obama’s Time Bomb: The First Tax Increase of the Trump Era
Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) Laws: A Threat to Free Markets and Freedom of Conscience and Religion
- Regulations Regarding Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Can There Be 'Compromise' Between Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Laws and Religious Liberty Protections?
Transgenders in the MilitaryTAKE ACTION