Election 2014: The Values Voter Impact
November 05, 2014 12:00 ET
Join us on November 5 at 12:00 noon EST for an insightful analysis of the 2014 Midterm elections. How will the election result impact Washington? Will the election results stem the attacks on our fundamental freedoms? What will be the affect upon your family? How will the Midterm election results influence the 2016 election cycle?
We’ll have the answers for you live from our studio in Washington D.C as we host “Election 2014: The Values Voter Impact”.
FRC Action President Tony Perkins, will be joined by FRC’s Vice President for Government Affairs, David Christensen as well as other special guests, including:
- Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA)
- Rep. James Lankford (R-OK)
- The Honorable Marilyn Musgrave, VP of Gov. Affairs SBA-List
- Terry Jeffrey, CNS News
- Ken Blackwell, former Ohio State Secretary and mayor of Cincinnati, current FRC Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment
- Rep. Steve Scalise, House Majority Whip (R-LA)
- And more…
Cut through the network news clutter and the Establishment’s spin - get the social conservative take on the 2014 Midterms with the experts. Join us at noon!