WASHINGTON, DC - Family Research Council Action is hosting a live webcast tomorrow at noon EST to provide a values voter analysis of the 2014 midterm election results. A full list of FRC Action and FRC Action PAC endorsements can be found here: http://www.frcaction.org/endorsements
Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council Action, made the following comments about the webcast:
"How will the election result impact Washington? Will the election results stem the attacks on our fundamental freedoms? What will be the affect upon your family? How will the Midterm election results influence the 2016 election cycle? We'll have the answers for you tomorrow live from our studio in Washington D.C as we host 'Election 2014: The Values Voter Impact.' Cut through the network news clutter and the Establishment's spin - get the social conservative take on the 2014 Midterms with the experts," concluded Perkins.
Tony will be joined by FRC's Vice President for Government Affairs, David Christensen as well as other special guests, including:
• House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalisee (R-LA)
• Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA)
• Rep. James Lankford (R-OK)
• The Honorable Marilyn Musgrave, VP of Gov. Affairs SBA-List
• Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief CNS News
• Ken Blackwell, former Ohio State Secretary and mayor of Cincinnati, current FRC Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment
• And more...
To watch this event online, please visit http://www.frcaction.org/eventregistration/post-election-2014-webcast